• All Animals will enter the grounds at Gates 4 or 6. Gate 4 will be open 24/7
• Health Papers will be checked at this time. All animals must be have a valid Health Paper with Official Identification (including transit animals).
• Sale of Champions Auction will not be conducted. Additional premium will be awarded to Champion and Reserve Market Animals to equal the amount traditionally received from the Sale of Champions.
• All Beef Cattle will be required to have a USDA 840 EID Tag. This includes all transit and sale cattle.
• All Cattle will be required to have a BVD negative test. This includes all transit or sale cattle.
• All Open Show Bulls will be weighed prior to entry in the show ring. Heifers may be weighed as well up to the discretion of the Breed Association and will be published in the Premium Book.
Click Here to Read More Changes with Cattle
• JABGA sanctioned show will be held in 2019- $2,500 added Premiums
• Schedule Changes:
– Market Goats and Wether Dams – Monday, November 18th- 10:00am – 10:00pm
– Open and Junior Boer Goats – Monday, November 18th– 10:00am – Tuesday, November 19th – 5:00pm
Tuesday, November 19th
– 8:00am – Market Goat and Wether Dam Showmanship
– 30 min following completion of Showmanship- Wether Dam Show
Wednesday, November 20th
– 8:00am – Market Goat Show
– 30 min following completion of Market Goat Show – JABGA Show
Thursday, November 21st
– 8:00am – ABGA Show
Click Here to Read More Changes with Meat Goats
•All online sales must be held in conjunction with a live sale.
• Market Lambs
– Black face Crossbred will be divided into divisions, those divisions will then compete for Champion Blackface Crossbred.
– Top 5 Market Lambs will be selected
Click Here to Read More Changes with Sheep
• The 2019 Swine Show will be Non-Terminal.
• Buyer will be available if you wish to sell your hogs
• All swine are required to have a USDA 840 EID Tag. Including all transit animals
• Top 5 Market Hogs will be selected
Click Here to Read More Changes with Swine