Keep brushing & pack, we’re headed to So Dak!
We have secured a new location in Sioux Falls, South Dakota with the following dates: June 30 – July 4, 2020 and a full schedule will be posted next week.
The AJMAA & AJCA realize that this situation has been hard on everyone and we wish it was different. We are trying to make the 2020 event as normal as possible. With the current regulations and the unknown we believe a shortened schedule is a must, and although it will look different, the same principles apply and the show will go on.
Below are important updates about contests, lodging and more. Please read carefully so you are prepared. Thanks for your continued support and patience as we navigate this situation. Watch for more updates coming next week.
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED
• The entry deadline will be extended through Friday, May 29
• Photography, Speech & Salesmanship contests will be done prior to the event and must be complete by June 15. (Note the photography deadline has been extended).
• Speech & Sales will be done via Zoom conference call, recorded and sent to judges. More details will be released next week.
• Team Fitting, Livestock Judging & Quiz Bowl contests will be reassessed closer to show time to see if social distancing practices will allow for these contests to be held.
HOTEL & LODGING
•Hotel blocks will open on Tuesday, May 26. Please do not make reservations prior to Tuesday.
• Hotel headquarters will be the Sheridan Sioux Falls & Convention Center and Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel.
• Camping will be available and will also open Tuesday, May 26.
• An announcement regarding refunds due to location change will be put out next week.
• Please note, we are still aware of the COVID-19 situation and encourage you to make the best decision for your family in regards to attending the 2020 Junior National.