Are you a writer, photographer, social media guru or livestock enthusiast interested in new experiences and sharpening your media coverage skills?
Apply for the American Royal Livestock Show Media Internship by September 20.
– Interns will receive a scholarship, lodging, and experiences that simply can’t be gained in a classroom.
– Two students will be selected to cover each week of the livestock show. Week 1: Oct. 17-20, Week 2: Oct. 24-27
– Interns will attend shows/events, write human interest stories, contribute to the American Royal blog, generate content for social media platforms, shoot candid photos, and assist breed associations with recording show results.
– Applying students must be enrolled as a college undergraduate. Plus, a personal laptop and digital camera are required.
– To view past intern work, click “Livestock Blog” at AmericanRoyal.com/livestock/livestock-show.
– To apply, email your cover letter indicating internship week of preference, resume, and two work samples (photography and writing) with the subject line (Livestock Media Intern – Name) to [email protected] by September 20. Selected interns will be notified by October 1.