Sullivan Supply in Dunlap, Iowa is currently looking to add a talented individual to our communications team. This position will work closely with the department head on all communications and advertising projects for Sullivan Supply and its entities. Along with in-office duties, this position will also require a significant amount of travel to livestock shows across the country while helping bring the stock show industry to life on The Pulse.
The ideal applicant would:
– Be proficient in Adobe Indesign, Premier Pro and Photoshop.
– Have experience with and knowledge of cameras.
– Be proficient with video cameras and sound devices.
– Have a working knowledge of all social media platforms and good practices within.
– Be willing to travel over 60 days per year.
– Have a background in and experience with show animals.
– Be available to start as soon as possible.
– Have an upbeat and positive attitude.
– Be creative and forward thinking.
– MUST relocate to the Dunlap, Iowa area.
– Compensation based on skills and experience.
– Health Insurance
– Paid Vacation
Please send resume, cover letter and work samples to Luke Bolin, Communications and Advertising Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Luke at 870.754.1160.